BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2 days in a row!

Ok, so it's only been two days but I think I may be on a roll! I have been to the gym 2 days in a row now - actually I went twice on the first day, and I think I may be starting to get back in the swing of things. We just joined the gym across the street and I am hoping that the convenience of having it so close will be a good motivator. That and I am going on a cruise with the whole family in 11 weeks. So now is a good time to kick things into high gear. Of course, now that I am doing better with exercise I am eating better too and am starting to rethink the fill I have scheduled for Tuesday. I think I will see how the rest of the week goes and then make a decision on Friday. If I start losing weight I think I may hold off on the fill for a couple weeks. I just don't want to be too tight again - but who know, it could all change again by Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment