BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

4 days to go!!

I cant beleive I only have 4 days left till surgery! I am so excited...and a little nervous. But mostly I am anxious to get started and a bit concerned about being successful. From what I have read on other boards, alot of people have the same feelings. Worried that they will fail. I would definitely say that is what I am feeling - especially after going through surgery and paying for it myself! I want so much to be successful, and the thought of getting to the point where I can maintain a healthy weight and not have to do this roller coaster thing anymore is pretty exciting!

1 comment:

  1. I totally relate to what you wrote. I'm self-pay, too, and I worry that I'll be one of those people who fails the band. I really can't imagine myself at my goal weight -- haven't been there since I was about fifteen. My surgery is 15 days away, so I'll be checking in on you to see what I have ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete