BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ugh! Too Much!!!

I just ate one of those pasta bowls from Domino's pizza, along with a bread stick and a dessert stick....now I feel sick! It was way too much. I had actually stopped earlier and left most of the bowl but now I just went back and finished it off. Ugh. I hate feeling this way. I hate that I do this to myself. I don't know why I do this!!! I know this is one of the things that I will have to dig deeper into and really discover why I do this if the cycle is ever going to change. I am hoping the band will slow me down long enough to figure out why I do this and be able to stop. I so want to have freedom from the hold that food has over me. Is that too much to ask for? I sure hope not!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natalia! I found your blog through Catherine's website! Good luck on your banding! Blogging is the best way I have found to really get to know other bandsters. There are some things only those of us who have banded understand! I look forward to following you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,I totally agree about other bandsters understanding what is going on. I am getting kinda nervous...my surgery is at 6am tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete