BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bandster Quiz

Ok, so I am a little behind...but I thought I would take the Quiz that has been passed around lately. : )

1. How long have you been banded? 6 months (today).
2. What was your highest pre-band weight? / Current weight now? / Total lost to date?
233 (highest ever) 200 (right before surgery)/176/24
3. What is your best "go-to" food to get in your protein? Unjury Vanilla Protein powder - I add it to my coffee every morning - 2 cups coffee = 20g protein!
4. What is your favorite protein brand/shake? I don't really drink shakes. I do like the Unjury Vanilla and Chicken Soup flavors.
5. What food do you miss the most now being post-band? Buns. I do manage to eat a 1/2 a bagel every now and then.
6. What is your favorite "mushy" food? Not really a mushy - but I love Creamy Chicken Soup at Hand. I have it whenever things are going down so well and I want something warm and creamy.
7. What was your worst PB experience? I haven't had one yet. I have come really close a couple times, but thankfully nothing has ever come back up.
8. What has been the hardest part of this journey so far for you? Being patient with my EXTREMELY slow weight loss, and finding other ways to measure my success.
9. What is your best NSV to date? Being able to wear some of the smaller clothes from the back of my closet that haven't been out in a long time.
10. What is your top non-weight goal for your band? (top NSV maybe?) Being willing to go to an event and NOT cancelling because I have "nothing to wear" or just feel horrible about the way I look - which has happened way too many times in the past.
11. What is your goal weight or size? Goal weight = 140, but maintain between 140-145.
12. What band "rule" do you live by (i.e. don't cheat on)? Not drinking with meals.
13. What band "rule" do you not follow as much or aren't so good at? Regular exercise. Haven't been able to get a good routine and stick to it.
14. What is your goal "reward"? Tummy tuck for sure! I have wanted one for a long time. I even got the low profile port in hopes that a tummy tuck would follow once I have reached maintenance stage.
15. In the spirit of Thanksgiving being right around the corner (US), what are you most thankful for, post-band? I am thankful that I don't have the desire to have a "food-fest" like I used to. No more eating constantly and mindlessly.

I am not sure who started this quiz - but thanks for making me take a look back at some of the things that have changed and also look forward to what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment