BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 19, 2009

NSV - shopping

I stopped by Victoria's secret the other day to pick up a new bra and decide to try some of their panties. I havent worn ones from their in YEARS! I started looking at different options and came across these. I love the way they look but wasnt sure about the size. I ended up buying a Medium. A MEDIUM!!! I dont even remember the last time I wore a medium in anything, much less panties. They fit absolutely perfect and they are definitely my new favorites. (Not sure if I did the link correctly - but they are called Angel's by Victoria's Secret - Super Soft Hiphugger).

4 comments:

  1. Ok, so I have no idea how to post a picture from a website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I EVER bought anything from that store!....someday hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalia!!! You're back - yayyy.. I HAD thought you had dropped off the face of the earth and here you are back again.. that's so great.
    I LOVE LOVE that pic of you and your husband on the cruise - you look just beautiful!! I got your message on my blog re: my grandfather (and thank you for that by the way, I really appreciated your kind words x) and it wasn't till I went back in a few days later (like tonight) to check on something and saw your name that the penny dropped.. Natalia? Natalia? OMG there's a name I haven't seen in ages! lol
    I hope you have the best Christmas and I look forward to more posts .. hint hint!!!!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I just stuck myself back on your follow list: though I have you there at my end, my pic was missing from yours to show I'm here... if I've doubled up well, never mind lol. Seeya.

    ReplyDelete