BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Doesnt take much these days to make me happy!

The scale actually moved a smidgen this morning - down .6 lbs. I know that doesn't sound like a lot but when it has been teetering up and back down 2 lbs, it is exciting when it actually goes to a new low number!!! Now I am only 1.2 lbs away from the halfway mark! Woo hoo!!!

The weird thing is while going up and back down 1-2 lbs here lately I have noticed what a BIG difference it has made on my mood and self-esteem. It is crazy the way an additional .5 lbs can make me feel as big a house, and have crazy thoughts like this just isn't working. And on the other hand a .6 lb loss can make me feel on top of the world. Obviously the scale in my head is on a much different system than the scale under my feet!

2 comments:

  1. Woot! I'd take that instead of my 2.5 gain this week ugh! I was singing that song in my head when I saw your title...'Doesn't take much to make me happy...'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey down is down! I'm glad it's going in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete