BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 26, 2010

Wheeeeeee!



I am on the downhill of my current rollercoaster. The scale was at a new low this morning. 169.4! The downhill is always so exciting on a roller coaster. Yes, I know that means an uphill is coming but for the moment I will enjoy the exciting feel of the downhill.

This is an exciting new low number for me. It has been 3 year since I have seen this number - and even when I saw it 3 years ago - it was like for 5 minutes and then I proceeded to pack on the pounds. And before that it had probably been 15 years since I had seen that number. Also, that means pretty much from here on out every new low number will be the lowest I have been in 18+ years!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for new lows and leaving these numbers behind FOREVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's such great new's, Natalia. Nothing like seeing a new low number!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats...and a great new number it is

    ReplyDelete