BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 1, 2009

UnFill

I went yesterday morning to have some fill taken out. My doctor only took out .3cc, but it has made a difference. I can actually eat more than three bites with out discomfort now. It is so much better! He told me to come back in 4-6 weeks, but I am not sure I will need to by then...but we shall see. Still seems like I have restriction, and I don't get that hungry, so I should be able to eat better now that I can have more solid food again. I have had chicken today and fish and it all went down fine....even had a 1/4 of a toasted bagel and although it was slow going - it went down with out too much problem. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Natalia,
    Hopefully you'll start feeling better now. Maybe you'll be very lucky and this will be your sweet spot for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalia,
    I remember feeling a little envious that you got such a big fill first off but I think I'm glad my Doc goes slowly. I have to use a lot of willpower at this stage but I haven't had to go in for unfills (maybe that comes later lol).
    I am SO glad you can eat now. I felt for you. This is hard enough going without early problems so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Natalia!! I'm so happy for you. I'm sorry I haven't been blogging - just struggling with the whole band right now and not feeling to good about having strangers read my struggles. Derek leaves on Friday - so I will have more time soon. I hope to travel down for a fill soon and would love to meet up. I miss you LOTS! Love ya, Dalaina

    ReplyDelete