BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 6, 2009

Terrible Eating

I ate horribly this whole weekend....especially yesterday. I had snack after snack after snack. It all went down hill after breakfast. It seemed as though I could not find what it was that I wanted to eat so I kept eating everything. And of course the scale is up this morning! Seems I am back to my old ways of eating. I have got to do better with planning meals so I dont just eat constantly. Of course when I get like this it is not really like I am wanting cottage cheese, or fruit, or anything healthy...I want the bad stuff!!!

3 comments:

  1. You and me both girl! Holiday weekends up at my parents are so hard! My meals were fine...it was the chips, cookies, etc that were the death of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had several cupcakes...the shame. We'll do our best- I think our excuse we'll be no fill yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like almost everyone on here says, Natalia... we fix our stomachs but not our head. Anyone thought of a band for the head yet? Now theres a best seller!!

    ReplyDelete