BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Feeling yucky

I think everyone around here is sick! I have been fighting off this cold all week long, but I think I have lost the fight. My head is stuffy and my nose is runny and I just feel really tired and run down. Somehow I still managed to eat a serving and a half of homemade Lasagna for dinner. Man was it good! I don't think I have seconds of anything since I had surgery but this was really good and it went down easy - so I did indulge. I still seem to be stuck at the same weight. I don't think I am ready for another fill but it seems like nothing is happening. I wouldn't say I am hungry all the time or anything so maybe I just need to make better choices and of course start exercising again - which doesn't even sound reasonable when I don't feel good. I am not going to stress about it just yet - just gonna keep doin' what I'm doin'.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're feeling yuck and I hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto The Dash! But I wanted to say thank you for sharing your struggles. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete