BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 1, 2009

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

I cant believe its actually going to happen. I am actually going to go through with this and it is all happening tomorrow. I have so many hopes and dreams that I am kinda of scared to hope and dream in fear that they will not come true. If you dont hope, you are not disappointed...but that is a very boring life. I want to believe that this is the thing that is really going to work. I have tried so many diets and exercise plans. I have lost weight many times before but it always comes back. I even got certified as a personal trainer. But I felt like such a fraud because I couldnt keep the weight off. I cant help but think, what will it be like....

- to put on a t-shirt and not have to stretch it out so that it doesnt cling to me
- to be able to grab something out of the closet and throw it on and know that it looks decent
- to plan to go to an event and not freak out at the last minute because I can find anything to wear because everything looks horrible on me
- to be able to eat a regular meal and be satisfied with the amount in front of me - especially being able to leave some of it behind
- to be able to buy clothes based on their "cuteness" not on their stretchability
- to be free from food fest nights where the eating is endless even to the point of pain
- to be able to turn over in the bed at night and not have my stomach get in the way

I am sure there are many more, but I will stop there for now. Needless to say, I am looking forward to the possibilities.

6 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a speedy recovery! Welcome to Bandland!!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck (but you dont really need it)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Amy recommended I come check out your blog and I'm glad I did. Us girls have to stick together and this is one of the best ways I know how. The friends I have made on this site are just amazing, (like Amy and Catherine above) and even if its just a quick comment, you know they have been thinking of you.
    I think I might have missed you before you head off to hospital due to our 12 hour or more time difference and if I have, I truly hope everything went like a dream. If I haven't missed you, well then.. good luck girl!! Not that you will need it. You will do just great. Let us know how things went. :)
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck!!!! I Hope you feel better in no time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalia-
    I've been thinking of you today - I hope everything went well. Let us know!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments. Is really nice knowing there are others out there thinking of me today and wishing me well!

    ReplyDelete