BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 11, 2009

Cant Sleep!!!

The last three nights I have not slept much. I have gone to bed around 11pm then I wake up around 4am and cant go back to sleep. I lay there and toss around and just get frustrated so I end up getting up. You would think I would be super exhausted and really sleep well the next night but so far that hasn't happened. I am not super stressed about anything and have had any major life changes lately. I don't really think this could be band related - could it???? But I am not sure what is going on. I just want to sleep through the night!! Anyone else have problems with interrupted sleep?

2 comments:

  1. I wouldnt think it would be band related...unless you were staying awake from reflux. Um, are you drinking caffine? I used to have this problem but it was CAT related...so now kitty has her own bedroom for nite time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! I had this problem for a couple nights after I took pain killers from my surgery... have you been on anything like that? Just trying to grasp at straws here for ya. Hope you SLEEP WELL... SOON!

    ReplyDelete