BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 28, 2009

No appointment tomorrow.

I had a fill appointment scheduled for tomorrow, but the dr.'s office called today to reschedule. So now, I don't go in till January 26th. I am not sure I really need a fill and I will be traveling quite a bit in January so it may be good that I wont be getting a fill till then.

I had a great Christmas. Had a great time with the family and did some shopping the day after Christmas. I got a great deal on decorations...75% off!

On the eating front, I have done pretty well and I have managed to see the scale go down a smidgen. The hard part for me in the holidays has typically been after Christmas till the end of January. I usually gain during that time. So I am hoping this year will be different. It would really be nice to be down a couple more pounds by the time I go back to the doctor.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you do manage those extra few pounds - you've done really well not to gain over Christmas - usually it gets us all.

    ReplyDelete