BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Random Thoughts

So, I haven't had a fill since Sept 8th. And that was only .3cc. I definitely don’t feel like I need a fill. I actually still have quite a bit of restriction and do not get hungry very often. However, I am still not losing weight - or least not any significant amount of weight. In the last month I have not really lost anything (-.4)!! I did manage to take off the 3 lbs I gained on the cruise, but no other loss on top of that. I am still taking the phentermine. I just went up to a full pill today, so hopefully that will get things started. I have had 2 chicken strips from sonic kids meal and 2 cups of coffee with protein so far today (its 4:30 pm now) and I am not hungry. I know I need to drink more water and be more active. I am sure that would help things too. I am going to look into getting personal training at the Y with my Christmas bonus. Maybe that will at least get me back into the exercise routine. Even if that doesn't make the weight loss start I know it will be good for me.

I cleaned out my closet the other day. Turns out everything I have to pass along is summer clothes. So I think I will wait till it gets a little warmer to post those items on here.


I haven't posted any pictures of myself really. Not sure why. But this one with my hubby is from the cruise and I actually like it!

We put our Christmas tree up over the weekend. I really scaled back on the decorations this year, and I kinda like it! Seems more simple but yet still very festive. Now I just need to get my Christmas shopping done. I really haven't even started - except for a few items for my grand daughter.

Ok, enough random-ness from me today. Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, chica! You need to change that profile picture!!!!!! You look incredible :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Thanks Tiffani, you just made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure you are eating enough? I know for me that will REALLY stall the weightloss. I need atleast 1000-1200 calories a day to lose, some people need even more. You do look fantastic though! Keep up the good work!

    Anna > http://thatgirlsforeverdiet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete