BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 21, 2009

Hot Stone Massage

I had a Hot Stone Massage this weekend and I just have to WOW! This was the best thing ever. So relaxing and warm - definitely pampering too. I cant wait to have this again. If you have not suggested it, I would highly recommend it. It was a great treat!

Finished up my shopping this weekend, and did a little baking with my daughter. I only ate two of the candies we made so that is a miracle within itself. I am sure I will eat more over then next week or so. But that's ok, it is the holidays and I am not too terribly worried about it. Mainly because I dont have the interest in "food fest" eating like I did before the band. One or two treats is plently and I feel satisfied, and guilt free - which for me is a big deal because in the past that guilt would eventually lead to more eating and a vicious cycle. I am thankful that will not be part of my holidays this year!!

Have a great day!
Natalia

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natalia - thanks for stopping by my blog! I will definitely let you know what I find out there.
    Congrats on resisting the treats! I've not done as well. I'm totally addicted to Laceys almond and dark chocolate cookies. They're like an inside-out heath bar.
    Anyway - I have to share your sentiment on the hot stone massage. I had one a few years back and its AWESOME! I'm going tomorrow for a massage myself! I actually treated myself to a 'gift cert' of 7 massages and I plan to get them monthly! I'm trying to incent myself to exercise and my logic is that if I have the 'treat' of a massage already set up, I need to do the exercise part! LOL.

    ReplyDelete