BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

I love my cup!

A couple of weeks ago my daughter and I went to a pottery painting place. We both painted a coffee cup...it was so much fun! I just got my cup back this weekend and I love it!! Now I want to go back and paint a bunch more stuff.


Oh, and today we started our running program. It was quite warm outside but we managed to make it through. We are doing the couch to 5k program...except I altered it a little to stretch it out longer than 9 weeks...and to take it a little slower to start off. So maybe we will actually keep with it and it wont be too hard.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the cup! Really pretty colours and nice pattern too. I did something similar years ago and wore it out (read dropped it! sigh lol) Well done on the 5k to couch program... I really have to start moving my butt (if it would stop raining long enough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing ceramic painting too. There is a place nearby and on the first Sunday of the month there is no painting fee! Your mug is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to do paint your own pottery! Your cup is very pretty.
    Good job on couch to 5K- I need to start getting active. This fat is not going to leave my body without a fight.

    ReplyDelete