BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 12, 2009

Uh Oh!

I have figured out that I can eat way more than I should. I have moved on to soft food and want lots of texture and flavor. I really want to chew. All those liquids really left me feeling like I wanted more. Not necessarily more to eat but just wanted to chew and wanted flavor. I tried a frozen dinner yesterday...not a good idea. It had small pieces of chicken, noodles and vegetables. The noodles were not working. I had two bites and felt like it was having a hard time going down so I abandoned that and made a protein shake. I feel like I have to find two ways to eat. One to get enough protein and one to get enough flavor and chewing...which really means I am probably eating too much. I haven't gained any weight but I don't really think it is coming off like it would be if I were just able to each one type of meal and be satisfied. Maybe that will come more when I am able to eat more variety of food and really concentrate on eating smaller portions. I am not going to stress about it too much just yet. I have my post-op follow-up with the doctor on Monday so I am curious to see what he as to say.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl, I rememeber when the surgery restriction wore off for me - I was totally stressed out that I wanted to eat so much and was at times. You seem to have a more balance approach. I also see my doctor on Monday - but it's for my 4th fill. I still can't tell I've had surgery. So I'm ready for my fill.

    ReplyDelete