BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yay! The scale didnt go up.

I was kinda nervous getting on the scale this morning...but I was happy to see that it didn't go up...but actually down 1.2 lbs. YAY!! It's not a huge amount but I will take it. Any loss is a good loss to me. Now I really need to work on being more consistent with my exercise. I have not been keeping up with that too well. But, we are supposed to start a running program this Sunday. We being myself, my husband, my 16 yr old son, my 22 yr old son & his girlfriend, my 20 yr old daughter and her boyfriend - and of course my 9 month old granddaughter will be there in her stroller - so the WHOLE family. It will be great that we are all doing it together! It is so much more enjoyable when you have others to exercise with and you know that they are counting on you to be there. Hopefully we can all stick with it and then maybe even run in an organized run like a 5k in a few months.

3 comments:

  1. I started the Couch to 5k program last week and It is going great Ive never ran before in my life and I can acctually do the 1st week now without feeling like I am going to die. Good luck I wish my family would be able to join me on my runs but they wont...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get better at exercise too.. it's soooo hard and I hate it!!! booo!! :)

    You're doing great, congrats on the loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job girl! I'm so excited for you on your weight loss!! And your family run program sounds fantastic - albeit, extremely hot for this time of year. You guys enjoy and drink lots!

    ReplyDelete