BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Man,that was difficult!!

Changing my blog is no easy task! I am very blog challenged and it seems like every little change I make there are 1o others that I need to make because of it. Even just changing the background would make components disappear, then I have to go back and add them back in. Now somehow I have lost my weightloss ticker. I mean I know where to find it, but I cant remember my password to get in and copy the code so now I have to go back and create another one...unless by some miracle the password comes back to me. So, this is the way it is going to stay for a while. No more changes, I think.

On a totally separate note. I ate pizza today! I didn't really set out to have that for lunch. I was going to have soup but they were out of the kind I wanted and so I decided I would just have pizza instead. It took me forever, chewing and chewing - but it didnt get stuck. I know, not the best choice but it is what it is. I cant believe it...I have actually made it all week without getting on the scale. I almost don't want to get on tomorrow just in case it is not good. I know I won't be able to stand it and I will end up getting on. I just hope I haven't gained. That would really be a bummer! Fingers crossed!!

3 comments:

  1. Well you are a better woman than me for managing not to step on the scale all week. Yesterday I told myself I would not weigh until Monday...and that lasted until this morning! I love your new blog layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous green and orange blog!! And oh, we can comment now too, whoooo. I can't believe you're eating pizza already - sigh - I'm so jealous lol. I have found I eat similar things over because, well, I'm food challenged and I can't be assed sorting something different (though I did strike out last night and make Deb potatoes, something I've never done before... how lazy is that lol) Glad you're obviously feeling better, it's nice to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This chewing thing is like a whole new life change. It's exhausting and I'm tired of always being the last one at our table to finish my very puney meal! Even Abigail finishes before I do!

    ReplyDelete